I'm really stressed this week. I feel like I'm behind in my class work. I'm taking 2 online classes this summer. In my Advanced Word class, we have to do 2 Chapters a week. There is about 5-7 exercises per chapter then our assignments are 4-7 then our tests after each chapter. It is so intense.
Then I'm taking an English class called a "hybrid" class. There's lots of reading and English stuff. This is very hard for me. I work full-time and I also have a part-time job. This week at work has been very BUSY.. We are getting a new division which means all new procedures.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great blogging Lisa! Yeah, I know how you feel being overwhelmed and all. I myself am taking 3 classes and work 2 different jobs during the summer. During the school year I am T.A. with the DPS. See ya Wed. Hang in there. If you need any help, or want to be quizzed just email me or blog. Have a good night.
Are things getting any better now?
Post a Comment